At the weekend when you visit the mall, you would see a showroom attractively displaying apparels in their showcase. Naturally, you get attracted and you simply walk into the showroom. This speaks of the importance of glass showcases in Sydney. These in-store display showcases play a vital role in attracting the attention of the target customers.
Importance of window displays:
Display of products in the showcase is one of the vital aspects of any retail shop. This type of display is popularly called as ‘window display’. A lot of forethought and planning are needed for window display of the products. Here comes the importance of the role played by manufacturers of various types of showcases. This is because it is these showcases that help in effective display of various products marketed by the retailer.
Varieties of designs:
Glass showcases are available in several designs and styles. Some of the popular designs are upright glass showcase, tower display, treasury range display, counter display and so on. In addition to this, there are other designs like mannequin display, mushroom display, shop counter corner display, wall mounted display and jewelry display. The type of showcase to be used in any showroom largely depends on the products to be displayed and space available in the showroom.
Some of the other utilities and features of glass showcases in Sydney could be summarized as follows:
· The glass showcases are normally customized to the actual need of the customer. They are customized depending on the space available in the showroom. However, manufacturers have also introduced varieties of readymade glass showcases, which are made in the standard size. Such showcases are used by showrooms having larger floor area.
· Some of the varieties of custom designed kiosk showcases are largely used in malls. Such showcases are popular for their functionality in design. Further, the showcases also give due importance to the safety of the materials that are displayed.
· The glass showcases in Sydney are also available in the form of shelves and racks. Such showcases are normally used in malls having larger floor space. Normally, such showcases are appropriately reinforced with metal or aluminum shelves with a suitable type of reinforced glass door.
· Most of the designs of glass showcases have a provision for LED lighting. Further, they are also provided with suitable types of wheels at the bottom. This helps in realigning the showcases to suit the priority in display of products as decided by the retailer.
· These showcases can also be hired for purposes of exhibition or during exclusive special sales carnivals. The hire charges depend on the type of showcase, the duration of hire and various other factors.
Get a quote:
In addition to these, the manufacturers undertake to customise the showcase to fit into the budget of the clients. When you send an enquiry, the representative of the manufacturer will visit your showroom and after ascertaining your requirement, he will submit a quote. The quote will contain the specifications of the showcase, including the design, the thickness of the glass and such other details. Before you shortlist the manufacturer, it is appropriate that you get a quote from at least three or four manufacturers. This will help you to choose the one that suits your needs.